Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Long Time.


It's been so long since I been on here! Woah! The life of a crazy/full time working/full time college boy. I'm trying my hardest to keep myself organized but with all this social media it's kind of hard too but I'm going to stop being lazy and just do it. Let's see. What have I been up too? Work has been good. Nothing bad. It's been going real smooth. I've been saving money which is really good. Don't get me wrong, I have my moments when I splurge in Zara or go on Topman and spend lots but It's all about managing money and I manage very well. Kudos to me. Today I got my iPhone 5S in the mail! Gold Edition 64GB to be exact lol. I love it. Going from a 4S to a 5S is a huge change. I didn't have the iOS 7 update on my 4S due to little space lol so I didn't experience the whole iOS movement until now. Trying to get use to it but I'm already in love! The gold color is so beautiful and well designed, so beautiful. When I took it up to the AT&T Store to get it activated, I guess it was the first time seeing it and the guy that was helping me was showing and telling everyone. I'm assuming no has got it yet in my city or in America. So I guess I am one of the few ;) Well just wanted to share a little update with you all and to let you all know I will be having a new thing on my blog called Text Posts, and it's just going to be writing about things that happened that day or the week or just something I been holding in. Look out for that. Some other projects that I am working on is my book that I will be starting. It's going to be a book and my life and how I see life through my eyes. It's going to be really good. Can't wait to finish it. Another project I will be starting very soon is my YouTube Channel. I'm going to be making videos about random things in life or whatever, something funny or anything. Soon as I find a good camera, I will start on that. Look out for all of that. Justin will be taking over the Internet from this point ON! ARE YOU READY?

No comments:

Post a Comment